Ryan Hanley is seeking applications for a number of positions for Resident Engineers.
1. Dublin Area (Water Services)
Applications are sought from candidates with experience in the supervision of watermains and treatment plant construction.
Knowledge/experience of tunnelling/no-dig techniques would be advantageous.
- Senior Resident Engineer- Ideally Min. 10 years relevant experience including experience of M&E installation and commissioning.
- Resident Engineer – Min. 5 years relevant experience of watermains.
2. Ennis (Flood Project)
Applications are sought from candidates with suitable experience in the supervision of major civil engineering works. Experience in the supervision of flood defence works would be advantageous.
- Assistant Resident Engineer (2 positions) – Min. 3 years experience.
3. Limerick Area (Water Services)
Applications are sought from candidates with experience of wastewater network projects.
- Resident Engineer (1 position) Min. 5 years experience
Email CVs to email@example.com