Applications are invited for the following postition.
Senior Environmental Scientist/Senior Ecologist – Galway/Dublin
Ryan Hanley is seeking an ambitious Senior Environmental Scientist or Ecologist to join our expanding environmental team.
Applicants should ideally have at least 10 years’ experience in a range of infrastructure projects, with particular experience in co-ordinating EIA and statutory consent applications. Experience in writing or managing Habitats Directive Appropriate Assessments is a distinct advantage.
- Relevant third level Degree (Level 8 or higher);
- c10 years’ post qualification experience, most of which will have been gained in a planning or environmental consultancy area, preferably in environmental assessment;
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management;
- Experience in EIA/AA Co-ordination, AA and NIS;
- Excellent knowledge of environmental and planning legislation (Ireland);
- Strong technical report writing skills;
- Excellent planning, project management and leadership skills;
The following would be advantageous:
- Post graduate qualification (Masters or Doctorate);
- Chartered by a professional body such as CIEEM.
- Experience in water infrastructure (water supply, wastewater, flooding);
- Experience as an Expert Witness;
- Experience in Managing client relationships.
Applicants should hold a Full clean driver’s licence.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org