Local authorities are facing the challenge posed by aging water services infrastructure and the need to develop a plan to reduce operational costs and increase the efficiency and the reliability of assets.
Ryan Hanley offers unrivaled Asset Management and Water Conservation experience and expertise in:
- Strategic planning of water services assets to evaluate the current physical, financial and managerial situation of existing infrastructure to enable intelligent and informed decisions to be made about their purpose, structure and function.
- Data management & integrated network management systems including GIS/GPS related field activities.
- Network modelling & analysis.
- Leakage management & detection.
- Development of Asset Management Plans.