Ryan Hanley are inviting applications for the positions of Project Engineers (Health & Safety Specialists)
• Reviewing and providing observations on Health and Safety documentation.
• Reviewing and providing observations on audit plans.
• Preparing Health and Safety reports detailing Contractor performance.
• Reviewing and providing observations on Contractor’s monthly report and performance management reports.
• Participating at safety engagements within Ryan Hanley.
• Participating at internal project meetings.
• Proactively promote a safety culture within Ryan Hanley.
• Performing other H&S tasks as assigned by the HSQE Director.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge and Experience of the Irish Safety Health & Welfare Legislation
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal and communication skills
Email CVs to: email@example.com