Ryan Hanley is seeking applications for a number of positions for Water/Wastewater/Environmental Engineers
Ryan Hanley, one of the foremost Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Consultants in Ireland is actively recruiting for a Leakage Engineer with experience in water conservation, to work in Dublin or Castlebar.
Based in Galway with regional offices in Dublin, Cork and Castlebar, they currently employ over 130 personnel, including Engineers, Engineering Technicians, Ecologists, Quantity Surveyors, Software Developers and Administrative Staff. Our Clients include Local Authorities, Government Departments, State Agencies and Private National & Multinational Clients.
They offer a great working environment amongst friendly professionals with an emphasis on teamwork. It’s a company where your ideas and opinions will be valued and your efforts recognised and rewarded.
- Third level degree qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in water conservation.
- Experience working within programmes, working to deadlines, progress reporting and using MS project.
- Strong knowledge of water conservation, and operation and maintenance of water networks.
- Experience in developing costings for projects.
- Desirable – Knowledge of GIS or AutoCAD or Revit
- Desirable – Knowledge of Hydraulic Modelling (EPANet or SynerGii)
Senior Engineer – Dublin/Galway/Castlebar/Cork
- Applicants should ideally have at least 10 years’ post graduate experience in civil/environmental engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in water services infrastructure design.
Project Engineers – Cork/Castlebar/Dublin/Galway
- Applicants should ideally have at least 5 years’ post graduate experience in civil/environmental engineering.
- Experience of water services projects is desirable.
- These positions cover a range of disciplines where experience in one of the following will be advantageous.
- Treatment Process Design
- Water Network Design
- Network Modelling – water or wastewater
- Site Experience
Assistant Engineers – Cork/Castlebar/Dublin/Galway
- Applicants should ideally have at least 3 years’ post graduate experience.
Graduate Engineers – Cork/Castlebar/Dublin/Galway
- Applicants should ideally be degree qualified in Civil, Mechanical, or Environmental Engineering.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org